Everything you need to know!
See below for Event Guidelines, Prices, Refund Policy, Lodging Options, and more!
Event Time(s): arrive between 3 and 5 pm on Wednesday Aug 28th, ends by 4 pm on Sunday Sept 1st.
Physical Address of Retreat: Sahale Retreat Center, 2901 NE Tahuya River Road, Tahuya, WA 98588
It is a 28 acre piece of paradise located just 50 minutes from Seattle International Airport in Tahuya, WA. In Washington State on the Kitsap Peninsula just 20 minutes from Belfair. Sahale is an easy drive from Seattle, Tacoma and the Olympic Peninsula.
Airfare and airport transfers are not included.
We will assist with carpooling through our “Facebook Event Group” and Festival carpool site: https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/86ym9x
We may have assistant positions available, for doing part work trade for 16 hours, and paying $250 only. This opportunity is for a Full Festival ticket only, either camping or dorm. Please fill out our Work Trade Application if you want to apply.
Arrive on time please, between 3 and 5 pm on Wednesday Aug 28th.
Note: please make sure that you arrive in plenty of time to set up your tent and register so you are ready in time.
We understand if some people need to arrive later on Wednesday evening due to work commitments, however we really encourage as many people as can make it from the beginning of the festival.
This is unlike music and other festivals, we are taking you on a personal journey where you are encouraged to meet and connect with others and this will happen easier and deeper if you can be there from the start.
The festival finishes with a closing ceremony by 4 in the afternoon on the last day, and participants must leave the festival grounds by 6 pm that day.
Note that Monday Sept 2nd is Labor Day.
ORGANIC FOOD AND DELICIOUS MEALS
Eating together is part of the festival. Festival tickets are fully inclusive of 3 meals a day.
Your Full ticket starts with dinner on the 28th, and finishes with lunch on the 1st.
All our meals are mostly organic and vegetarian, and prepared with love – if you have any special dietary requirements please let us know in the additional information on the registration form.
Special Health/Dietary Needs Preferences: We will make every effort to accommodate vegan, dairy-free, wheat-free, and raw food needs. However, If you have special dietary needs please bring your own snacks and supplemental foods, as we are not able to provide everything for everyone's special needs.
Roam our forests, play in the river, eat,
enjoy conversation, hot tub under the stars, meditate, pray, dance, sing, and of course… savor peace, quiet, nature and bliss.
You have several options to choose from for your accommodation options.
Option #1 Indoor Private Rooms
4 nights only, 1-2 people, double bed
Option #2 Small Shared Dorm
4 nights only, 3-6 people, single/double beds
Option #3 Camping
Camping in your tent, with your pad and bedding! There’s a large open field for camping.
Option #4 Your RV
Bring your own RV,
and sleep in comfort!
Option #5 3 night ticket
3 night Onsite camping, or RV, or Offsite, includes food, Weds 28- Sat 31 noon.
Festival Prices and Lodging
Tickets: $150 Deposit will hold your spot!
Get a $40 discount by paying before June 20th!
Full Festival Pricing/Lodging Options
1. $575 Full Festival in Indoor Private Room- 4 nights, 1-2 people, double bed, includes food, bedding (check for availability)
2. $525 Full Festival in Indoor Small Shared Rooms- 4 nights, 3-6 people, single or double beds, includes food, bedding
3. $450 Full Fest Camping in your tent – 4 nights, your bedding and pad, includes food
4. $450 Full Fest Camping in your RV – 4 nights, your bedding, includes food
5. $375 3 night Onsite camping, or RV, or Offsite, includes food, Weds 28 eve- Sat 31 noon. (For those going on Wild Shamanic Alaska Luxury Cruise and others wanting a shorter festival)
Work trade (availability limited, fully paid by August 1st). Please go to our Work Trade Application to apply. Work trade for 15 hours, full festival residential only, camping or RV: $250 discounted ticket includes food. Contact Amara at email@example.com for questions.
Discounts and Extras
$5 Participant Parking Pass 2 to 4 nights, if you are bringing a car or RV
$40 Off Discount for Earlybirds on all Full Festival tickets types, when fully paid before June 20
$40 Off for ISTA Level 1 participants on Full Festival Tickets onsite only
$100 Off Discount Partners of Presenters, Full Fest Regular tickets, not combined w/ other discounts
$100 Extra for Private room double bed, Full fest only, for 2 people, check for availability
Lark at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
We will refund your payment if you become unable to attend, minus an administration fee and bank costs (bank costs are fees incurred by us for credit card transactions, wire transfers, etc).
Or we can refund a portion of your payment according to the following schedule:
• Cancellation 30 Days or more Before the Event- before July 28th 2019, Full Refund minus $30 administration fee and bank costs.
• Cancellation 15- 30 Days Before the Event –Aug 1st- Aug 15, Half Refund minus $30 administration fee and bank costs. You may transfer your remaining money to another person.
• Cancellation 0 – 15 Days Before the Event –Aug 16- Aug 27 No Refund except in medical emergencies. But you may transfer your ticket to another person.
* No Pets Please
*This event is for adults only, thanks
* This is a substance free event, please leave alcohol and drugs at home
* We ask for respect for the neighbors driving to the site, and keep voices low when outside the buildings. Avoid driving away late at night.
* Please keep the site clean, leave no trace, give space and respect the animals and the private homes on the land.
* All interactions with others are by mutual consent, based on respect and clear communication
*No public sexual activity, keep it private
*Refrain from wearing strong scents to help others who are chemically sensitive
*No violence or loud public arguments or disturbances of any kind tolerated
*Keep quiet, especially in the dorms and camping area after 10 pm so others can sleep.
*Failure to comply with these guidelines could result in you being asked to leave without a refund.