Everything you need to know!
See below for Online Event Guidelines, Prices, Refund Policy, and more!
Event Time(s): Event times will be between 7 pm on January 8th 2021 and 5:30 pm on January 17th, Pacific time USA, with three to four class offerings a day.
Enjoy 10 days of events to help you feel connected to yourself and others! The long time period will allow you to integrate the festival into your life without taking up too much time every day.
At least 3 events will be offered every day, and on weekends and some other days there will be 3 or 4 events. Enjoy morning yoga and dance, and later in the day tune in to educational, fun and inspiring rituals and classes!
This is unlike music and other festivals, we are taking you on a personal journey where you are encouraged to meet and connect with others and this will happen easier and deeper if you can be there from the start.
You will be asked to request to join a secret Facebook group when you register, for more community and interaction.
The detailed schedule of events will be posted on the private Schedule Links Page, and most of the zoom calls will be recorded, except for the more personal parts.
Access most of the events for watching at a later time for one month after the event ends, or buy an Extended Access ticket to have 6 months!
If you prefer privacy, you will have the option not to turn on your sound or turn your camera away for each zoom call, except at the beginning of each class, and during breakout rooms.. And you can create a “Festival Name”.
Only $120 for over 30 online events!
Save by watching with a friend! Only $50 for extra people using one computer, valid on all price tiers.
Register early and save!
$120 Regular price single
$80 low income late registration tickets, limited number,
$250 for benefactors who want to also sponsor someone low income.
$50 for extra people in your family, after the first single or couple ticket
*Over a 10 day period, we will offer 2 to 4 events a day, for over 30+ exciting offerings!
That’s only $4 per class!
*Inclusion in our public Northwest Tantra Festival Facebook community, and our secret Facebook group just for this event.
*Access to all the recordings to enjoy at any time for one month, or 6 months if you buy an Extended Access ticket.
*Access to special offerings and gifts on tantra and relationships
** REFUND POLICY
We will refund your payment if you become unable to attend.
• Cancellation Before Jan 1st – Full refund. You may also transfer your money to another person.
• Cancellation 0 – 7 Days Before the Event –Jan 1- Jan 8
No Refund except in personal medical emergencies. But you may transfer your ticket to another person.
See more detailed guidelines and Video instructions HERE.
* This event is for adults over 18 only, thanks
* No private recording or screen shots of any of the events, we will record them. This is important to protect each other’s privacy. We will not record any breakout room conversations.
* Do not share our recordings publicly after the event. You may share them privately with close friends.
* This is a substance free event, please attend sober.
* All interactions with others are by mutual consent, based on respect and clear communication
* * No public on screen sexual activity in the zoom calls, keep it private. We will not be recording genitals on screen. Some events will include genitals on screen but they will not be recorded, and generally we keep it to upper bodies on the Red Erotic events.
* No violent or oppressive language or loud public arguments or disturbances of any kind tolerated
* All ethnicities, sexual identities and spiritual orientations are welcome and respected.
* Failure to comply with these guidelines could result in you being asked to leave without a refund.